My true belief is that the best way to preach is by our actions and not our words. However, we need some daily inspiration to keep us on our path. We as Christians have a responsibility not to judge others by our words but to show the love of Christ by loving them where they are at on their personal journey in life…and if they never turn their life over to Christ, continue to love them for who they are – after all God does.
- Pause, Pray, React August 18, 2017
- Trials bring out a lot of stuff in us August 17, 2017
- God doesn’t bless us beyond where we are spiritually August 15, 2017
- We are loved by God – mistakes, rotten behavior, and all August 4, 2017
- When we are changing we are continuing to grow in Christ August 2, 2017
Direct me1 corinthians 1 john 1 peter 1 Thessalonians 2 corinthians actions Acts anger attitude behavior bible blessings change character choice Christ Colossians confidence control courage devotional endurance Ephesians faith fear feelings flesh forgiveness galatians genesis god growth happiness heart hebrews holy spirit hope humble humility hurt Isaiah james jesus john journey joy love loveYOURlife luke mark Matthew mind mouth patience peace philippians positive power prayer pride problems proverbs psalm purpose relationship Romans sin strength temptation thoughts trial trials trust victory words