My true belief is that the best way to preach is by our actions and not our words. However, we need some daily inspiration to keep us on our path. We as Christians have a responsibility not to judge others by our words but to show the love of Christ by loving them where they are at on their personal journey in life…and if they never turn their life over to Christ, continue to love them for who they are – after all God does.
- That critical spirit has a way of boomeranging June 26, 2017
- God gives us courage and gifts to carry out His will for our lives June 21, 2017
- God loves us, God is with us, and God will take care of us June 19, 2017
- There is nothing worth losing your peace over June 4, 2017
- Don’t ever let the miracle of the moment pass you by. May 24, 2017
Direct me1 corinthians 1 john 1 peter 1 Thessalonians 2 corinthians actions Acts anger attitude behavior bible blessings change character choice Christ Colossians confidence control courage devotional endurance Ephesians faith fear feelings flesh forgiveness galatians genesis god growth happiness heart hebrews holy spirit hope humble humility hurt Isaiah james jesus john journey joy love loveYOURlife luke mark Matthew mind mouth patience peace philippians positive power prayer pride problems proverbs psalm purpose relationship Romans sin strength temptation thoughts trial trials trust victory words