Live in the present and enjoy every moment of your life. Enjoy everything ordinary. When you learn how to enjoy your mundane life, there’s no room for miserable. You might as well love the things you have to do because you are going to do them anyway. Learn how to enjoy your life.
- God has a different plan for each of us October 14, 2017
- Invest in yourself October 11, 2017
- It is not what happens to us that is matters it is what happens inside of us October 9, 2017
- Instead of letting our circumstances seize us we can seize our circumstances October 5, 2017
- When things just plain stink in life, don’t give up on God and let life make you sour October 2, 2017
Direct me1 corinthians 1 john 1 peter 1 Thessalonians 2 corinthians actions Acts anger attitude behavior bible blessings change character choice Christ Colossians confidence control courage devotional endurance Ephesians faith fear feelings flesh forgiveness galatians genesis god growth happiness heart hebrews holy spirit hope humble humility hurt Isaiah james jesus john journey joy love loveYOURlife luke mark Matthew mind mouth patience peace philippians positive power prayer pride problems proverbs psalm purpose relationship Romans sin strength temptation thoughts trial trials trust victory words