Live in the present and enjoy every moment of your life. Enjoy everything ordinary. When you learn how to enjoy your mundane life, there’s no room for miserable. You might as well love the things you have to do because you are going to do them anyway. Learn how to enjoy your life.
- God has our back July 25, 2017
- Stick with God and don’t get discouraged July 23, 2017
- Jesus came so we can love Him, love ourselves, and fulfill His purpose July 18, 2017
- What we focus on is what becomes large in our life July 15, 2017
- Choose to be happy now July 13, 2017
Direct me1 corinthians 1 john 1 peter 1 Thessalonians 2 corinthians actions Acts anger attitude behavior bible blessings change character choice Christ Colossians confidence control courage devotional endurance Ephesians faith fear feelings flesh forgiveness galatians genesis god growth happiness heart hebrews holy spirit hope humble humility hurt Isaiah james jesus john journey joy love loveYOURlife luke mark Matthew mind mouth patience peace philippians positive power prayer pride problems proverbs psalm purpose relationship Romans sin strength temptation thoughts trial trials trust victory words